|FAQ Contact us Feedback Apply for membership Login|
|Latest News :|
|Personal Certification||Other Bodies & Centers|
The logo / symbol is used by accredited conformity assessment bodies to communicate to the potential interested parties of their services that they meet the requirements of a accreditation body.
The symbol is also used by organizations to further emphasize that their products, processes or services awarded an endorsed certificate have been provided by a body accredited by a peak national accreditation body.
- The IBOCA logo is used by accredited conformity assessment bodies to indicate their services that they meet the requirements.
- The Logo is also used by organizations to emphasize that their products, processes or services been awarded an accredited certificate.
- Certification Bodies are encouraged to use logo on their websites, brouchers and Certificates.
- This may be used either separately or may be used in combination with the logo of accredited body.
- Use of logo or its likeliness as company for any of the commercial use logo is prohibited.
- The Blue represents the corporate and Silver & Golden Color represents – Royalty and Premium Quality
- The logo can be used on the solid color back ground. The white back ground is preferred choice.
- When used on colored back ground, it must be used in a color choice that provides color contrast.
Rotation / Orientation:
- At all times, use of the logo in its normal vertical orientation is preferred.
Additional Instructions about Use of Logo:
- Logo can be used by the certified companies
- Logo not to be used on vehicles.
- Logo not to be used on flags or buildings.
- Companies certified can use Logo for activity/ areas in certification's scope.
- Companies will have to stop use of logo in event of expiring of certificate, cancelling or withdrawing of certification contract.
- Companies certified are obligated to implement necessities of this instruction as long as the validity of certificate continues.
- The certificates are suspended or the contracts are cancelled when companies don't fulfil the conditions indicated in this instruction.
Website By: AWS